Many organisations and individuals have contributed to the creation, checking and approval of these Guidelines. These Guidelines use words and concepts from numerous other existing guidelines. It is not possible to list all contributors to those documents, however we thank them for the expansion of knowledge in this field.
These guidelines may be freely referenced in other guidelines as long as those guidelines are also freely offered to the public world-wide and provide the appropriate reference to these guidelines.
Here is a list of the key contributors to these Guidelines:
- TAHPI Pty Limited (Primary Authors and Coordinators)
- Guidelines Standard Components are hosted and provided through the HFBS Software
- Health Projects International Pty Limited (HPI) provided the common elements of past standards and guidelines which are still useful
- Health Authorities from Australia, UAE, India, PNG
- Research Foundation of Hospital and Healthcare Administration (RFHHA) India
- Healthcare consultants who have provided comments and contributions, too numerous to mention
- Reviewers and proof readers